What's G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to play hard or lose trying

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin*Hawks

Admin*Hawks

Stats Empty
PostSubject: Stats   Stats I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:30 am

alright guys, about the stats, my cousin customised the stats basically on the certain's players type, so certain players might go up on offense, defense, both, some might go up, some might go down, some might go up super high depending on how they are producing and they're potential rating, depending on the player they will have different potential ratings, my cousin did this so nobody will know who will go up and who will go down, so trades will be determined on the player's CURRENT stats + age and salary. Any questions ask my cousin he's Stats 205448
Back to top Go down

Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stats   Stats I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:32 am

great move....**applaude**
Back to top Go down

Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stats   Stats I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:33 am

but forsay u said the trade will be based on overall now but r u gonna seriously pass say???

Stamkos-74

for

Shannahan-75

?????

and how do we know u dont no the roofs and if Stats 205448 knows the roofs he knows who to get
Back to top Go down
Admin*Hawks

Admin*Hawks

Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stats   Stats I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:35 am

if you did not read properly..we said age will be a factor also..and we arent dumb, thats dumb

he customized them unless he simmed years through years on EHM he doesn't know the players get, he isn't 10 yrs old that would waste his time doing that
Back to top Go down

Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stats   Stats I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:37 am

lol we stalk Stats 205448 to see who he goes after, and we outbid him
Back to top Go down

Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stats   Stats I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:45 pm

Good job im proud to see there is another league with this idea put into it should be exciting to see how much players go up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stats   Stats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What's G :: General :: Message Board-
Jump to: